White Belt but soon Black Belt


This Wednesday, I had my first Karate class. I’ve done dance for many years and wanted to try something new, and I said to myself: “Why not try Karate, it seems fun and I could fight back if someone came to attack me.” So there I was, waiting for the class to begin. I was surprise to see how many people were there and how old they were. While talking with them, I learned that most of them had children that did karate and after a couple of years decided that they would also like to try it.

So the class started and did my best to follow what the sensei what doing up front. Inter
ested fact, did you know that each person have an assigned place in the dojo. In fact, the higher belts stand in front of the class while the lower belts stay in the back of the class. Better you get and more you move close to the sensei so that the others can take example on you.

Final result, although I wasn’t sure to like it, I had fun during this hour and a half. I will go back next Wednesday to be sure that this is for me and will register then.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés