How Intense!

Last May,
I went for a weekend in New Hamshire. Every year, we are a big group of friends and family that go climb mountains. So last year, I climbed on top of Mount Washington, the highest mountain of the east shore of America. I was climbing with my aunts, my two cousins and two of their friends. It was a sunny day. It took us about five or six hours to reach the top of the mountain. So when I saw the top of the mountain, I was so proud of myself because it was the first time I did all the mountaint, usually I stop after 3/4. The first thing I felt when I was on top of Mount Washington was how it was windy and cloudy. The clouds were so strong that they were pushing me away from my cousins and I needed to grab on something to make sure I wouldn't fall and hurt myself. We took many pictures and went into the shelter to warm ourself up. There were a lot of people inside, they were all eating, or talking with their friends. Something I forgot to mentionned ,is that many of the people that were on top had not climbed the mountain like we did, they took the trail and, in their car, drove to the summit. I was still proud of what I had accomplished. My cousins, their friends and I went to take pictures of our feat, we were smiling because we were for this moment on top of the world. :)

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés